We are looking for 1-2 ministry trainees to come and join our team from September 2020. For over 10 years St John's has run the programme to give people a taste of full-time Christian ministry.
You will be heavily involved in all aspects of church life with the ability to tailor the programme to suit your skills and gifts:
- You will have contact time with our experienced staff team for support and encouragement, including one-to-one Bible study.
- You will attend a ministry training course to develop your Bible handling and teaching skills, hopefully at Cornhill.
- You will be expected to assist with various administrative and practical tasks as required.
- You will have the opportunity to serve in areas including, but not limited to: youth work, children’s work, preaching, pastoral work, music, media, design, website development, and 20s-30s work.
- We will provide you with a training allowance and accommodation close to the church.
You don’t have to be sure what you want to do longer term, but just come willing to learn, serve and get involved!
Please contact Dick Farr using the form below to express your interest.