Booking for Sundays
Welcome to the St John's Sunday meeting booking form!
Please note: Bookings for each Sunday will open on Tuesday mornings, and close at 3pm on Friday.
We're pleased that we are able to continue to meet physically in the Church building on Sunday mornings. In order to support NHS Test and Trace, we are asking that you book before you arrive. We will store your contact details for 21 days to assist with NHS Test and Trace; this data may also be used to help with the administration of our Sunday gatherings, but won't be used for other purposes.
Remember: in line with Government guidelines please do not book if you or anyone in your household have any Covid symptoms, or have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace. There will be a strict socially distanced seating area for those who prefer or need it. Face coverings are required to be worn in this area.
Please contact the if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we are asking you to book in advance so we can avoid overcrowding. We also need to collect details to assist with NHS Test and Trace.
Will I be able to attend every week?
We hope church members can now attend most weeks.
- Baby Ark in Standen, on the ground floor round to the right (unsupervised)
- Toddler Ark (1-2yrs) in the Basement
- Mini Ark (3-4yrs) in the Basement
- Reception in Chilston downstairs (through both sets of double doors and the door is on the right)
- The Ark Infants (school years 1-2) in Grosvenor 1
- The Ark Juniors (school years 3-6) in Grosvenor 2&3
- Rock Solid (school years 7-9) top floor of Church Centre during term time.
- Please aim to arrive early, to allow time for everyone to wash or sanitise their hands and enter the building.
- Please follow instructions from the car parking, welcome and staff teams. The main car park will be available to use but capacity on the drive next to the green will be reduced. If possible, please do consider walking or cycling to church.
- Entrance for our Sunday gatherings will be via the West doors and through the Atrium from the car park.
- There will be hand washing facilities and sanitiser available on arrival.
- A member of the welcome team will guide you to your seating area. There will be a socially distanced seating area, where face coverings must be worn.
Please head to Reception for advice.